Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Guest Designer team

Good morning everybody!

April is here! This means we get to welcome our new design team... but it also means we'll have to say goodbye to the lovely team that decorated both our blog and our Facebook page this past month. Thank you so much Anita Madden, Chantal van der Horst, Danielle Copley, Margreet Houwertjes, Nanda P. and Saskia Smits! Your unique personal styles were all very inspiring, we loved having you with us and we'll be checking your blogs and Facebook pages regularly to see more of your gorgeous work! Also a BIG thank you to our lovely Whimsy Guest Designer for March Bev Rochester. It was a joy to pick all those gorgeous cards from your blog to show on our blog and Facebook page! We wished we could have shown more of your gorgeous work but then... we also know that our April Whimsy Guest Designer has some fabulous work to pick from... we'll introduce her to you all tomorrow!

But now... it's time to introduce you to our fabulous April Guest Design Team:

***
Hi there! I'm Dena Concienne and I live in Houston, Texas, right at the heart of NASA. I have been married for 25 years to the most amazing husband around.  We have two grown children and a super sweet pup named Rambo!

I have been stamping and papercrafting off and on for many years.  My favorite type of stamps are the very cute and whimsical, which Sylvia draws so well!  I love coloring them mostly with my distress inks, and occasionally will pick up some copics or prisma pencils.

This is one of the gorgeous creations by Dena with Wee Stamps' Suzi with Bunny
***
***
Hello everybody,

First I'd like to say that I really like the fact and that I'm honored to be a Guest Designer for Wee Stamps!!
Sylvia's images are so much fun to color! I have a huge preference for fairies ;-).

A little introduction about myself:
My name is Frouwkje, I'm married to Gerard and we have two sons and one grandson. I've always been "crazy" about coloring. Years ago I started making 3D cards in a combination with embroidery on cards. From that I went on to Pergamano cards where I found the best part to be the painting. I've been making scrapcards and I've been coloring images with Copic Markers since June of 2010. In this hobby I find EVERYTHING that I enjoy to do. Even coming up with a layout, the colring of the images and finding the papers to go with them, embellishing etc. Everything that has to do with colors. I have a real passion for colors!!!
I hope you'll enjoy my cards ;-)

This is one of the gorgeous creations by Frouwkje using Wee Stamps' Spring Bringer
***
***
I've always been interested in crafting, but began cardmaking in 2005 when I made my wedding invitations. They were a simple design and I've moved on so far since then. My style is cute images, beautiful papers and lots of embellishments. As such I'm hopeless at masculine cards! Wee Stamps are my new addiction; the images are so easy to work with, pretty girls and gorgeous critters, so I'm always inspired when I ink one up. I'm so proud to have been asked to be a guest designer for April, and I hope I can inspire you to use these gorgeous images.

This is one of Annette's gorgeous creations using Wee Stamps' Sympathy Bugs
***
***
Hi, my name is Shannon Kromeke and I have lived in Maryland all my life. I am a mom to a great cocker spaniel named Sampson. I got my love for crafts from my Mom, at a very early age with crochet, sewing and jewelry making. I started scrapbooking about 4 years ago, and then in the summer of 2011 I fell in love with Copic markers. That is when I came obsessed with Copic markers and avid card making. One of the first stamps I started to learn coloring techniques was with Wee Stamps. I would watch Youtube video's from Suzanne Dean and many others than I practiced on Wee Stamps. I am super excited for this opportunity to be a guest designer for Sylvia Zet's Wee stamps.

This is one of the gorgeous projects by Shannon using Wee Stamps' Amy
***
Hi my name is Carol and I began my crafting journey in 2009. I feel so honoured and privledged to have been afforded this fabulous opportunity to be a guest designer for Wee Stamps as I just luv every single one of Sylvia's designs! I am married to my best friend who supports my addiction whole heartedly and I have three gorgeous sons aged 16, 15 and 10. 

 And this is one of the gorgeous projects by Carol using Wee Stamps' Shelley
***
Aren't those some gorgeous cards? Welcome to Wee Stamps ladies!! We are very excited to have you on board and can't wait to see the gorgeous projects you'll have in store for us this month.

We'll be back tomorrow with our April Whimsy Guest Designer! And remember if you want to be one of our Guest Designers in the future info can be found HERE.

Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. What lovely cards made by your new GDs..looking forward to seeing more of their creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to the new guest design team! You all make wonderful cards.Have fun (I know I did).

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the new GD's and loving all the wonderful cards
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome ladies cant wait to see what you all come up with this month especially if today's cards are anything to go by
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so excited today waiting to see who would be the next GDT...and what a thrill it was so see some of my friends here!
    Dena is the most talented crafter and I adore all her cards (and she is just the sweetest lady ever)
    It made my day to see her name here :)
    And Carol, and Annette, both make the most fabulous cards...what an amazing team you've chosen! I'm off to check out the other ladies blogs now, and I look forward to seeing all the new GDT's creations.
    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful creations such an amazing team hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards.
    I bouth 4 Wee Stamps and I have much fun now.
    http://lusillasworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/rozowo-mi.html

    ReplyDelete