Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Introducing our April Whimsy Guest Designer Simonne Clay

Hi everybody!

Yesterday we introduced our Guest Designer team for April but we still owe you an introduction of our Whimsy Guest Designer for April. With great pleasure I'd like to introduce you to the incredibly talented (and very kind) Simonne Clay:

Hi everyone! My name is Simonne, but I’m more commonly known as Sem or Semsee in the blogging and online crafting world. Crafting and stamping crept into my life in January 2009 and I’ve been well and truly hooked ever since! I use Copics to colour (completely self-taught) and admit to possibly having a teeny, tiny addiction to patterned paper, hehe! I am absolutely thrilled to be the Whimsy Stamps Guest Designer for Wee Stamps this month. Huge thanks to Sylvia and Mariska for having me and thank you to all of you for allowing me to share my love of Wee Stamps with you!

We love having you on board this month Simonne and I can't wait to start showing the gorgeous cards you've created with Wee Stamps. We'll start by showing you Simonne's personal favorite, she made this beauty using Wee Stamps' Shelley available as a digital image HERE and as a rubber stamp HERE:
We agree, this card is absolultey stunning Simonne! If you want to find out more about this beauty please visit Simonne's blog HERE.

See you back tomorrow with more gorgeous inspiration!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. beautiful love the pearls on the image especially the one he is holding and gorgeous die cuts
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beuatiful card.
    A love the colours
    great Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Fabulous colours and great colouring too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! yes, fabulous colors and textures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. Great shading too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! The colors are beautiful and love all the details! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete